5.2 Nisanta-bhajana — Nama-sankirtana awakens the jiva

Home Forums Nectar of Govinda-lila 5.2 Nisanta-bhajana — Nama-sankirtana awakens the jiva

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lalit Kishori dasi 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

The discussion on this thread is on the first part of Chapter Five of Nectar of Govinda-lila, pages 75 to 77 in the fourth edition.

Click here to read this section online.

Or click here to download the pdf of the fifth chapter.

#2686 Reply

Anita

I am always confused about the story of how Prabhalada Maharaja in his previous life. Even though he was lamenting for a prostitute, he got so much unknowing sukrti by fasting and spending the night in Nrsimha mandira on Nrsimha caturdasi. But if he was not yet Prahlada and Nrsimha Catrudasi is day when He appears to save Prahlada, how is it possible?

#2687 Reply

Anita

I am always confused about the story of Prabhalada Maharaja in his previous life. Even though he was lamenting for a prostitute, he got so much unknowing sukrti by fasting and spending the night in Nrsimha mandira on Nrsimha caturdasi. But if he was not yet Prahlada and Nrsimha Catrudasi is day when He appears to save Prahlada, how is it possible?

#2689 Reply

Lalit Kishori dasi

Anita, I also wonder the same thing?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: 5.2 Nisanta-bhajana — Nama-sankirtana awakens the jiva
Your information: